Join us for a "Yoga for Better Breathing" Virtual Class
Saturday, August 8th at 9:30 AM EST.
Lead by Certified Yoga Instructor and Alpha Clarissa Riely.
IF YOU ALREADY REGISTERED AND PARTICIPATED IN LAST WEEKENDS CLASS: YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO REGISTER AGAIN. PLEASE JUST MAKE A GENERAL $20 DONATION AND THE NEW ZOOM LINK WILL BE SENT TO YOU! THANK YOU
*Class Link will be sent to you once you are Registered*
Class Description: It's an easy gentle class. No yoga experience is required! Anyone can do it even those on oxygen.
What you will need:
1) A chair
2) A yoga strap or something that acts like one (a bathrobe tie, very long mens tie, dog leash etc.)
3) Yoga blocks (or something that acts like yoga blocks....books, etc.)
Please come barefoot.
Goal of the Class:
- Strengthen back
- Stretch intercostal muscles
- Stretch thoracic spine for flexibility
- Strengthen core (which supports all the muscles of our breathing)
- Become aware of diaphramic breathing
- Learn to relax when breathing becomes difficult
Here's how to join:
Click on the Register button above to register online. You can Start a Team or Join a Team.
Start a Team: I want to start a Team, become a Team Captain and help collect donations from friends and family.
Join a Team: I want to join an existing Team and help collect donations from friends and family.
Register as an Individual:I want to join as an individual participant, not linked to a Team, and help collect donations from friends and family. Registration is $20 dollars. Fundraising is encouraged!
2. Create Your Online Fundraising Page
You will automatically get a fully customizable, personal fundraising page where you can collect donations. You can link this page to your social media pages to make collecting donations easier than ever.
3. Spread the Word
Then you can send emails to your friends and family through your Participant Center. The emails will provide a direct link to your personal fundraising page where your friends and family can make a donation on your behalf. #BuildingFriendsforaCure #CureAlpha1
For additional assistance, please contact:
Angela McBride at firstname.lastname@example.org